RSS

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All good things come to an end...

After a much needed holiday, I'm flying back this evening. Can't say it's a well rested holiday though. Had trouble sleeping the whole week. Every single nite. Very baffled by this. Anyway, I ate well, although I must say this time, surprisingly enough, I did not eat a single bowl of Sarawak laksa. Gained 1kg, which is good considering that I lost 2kg since the last the last time I weighed myself. Got some mixed reaction when I came home. Mom said I look thinner, cousin said I look fatter...another cousin said I look thin. Hmmm.....so which is which??

The past few days were spent playing Word Challenge in Facebook. Damn, so addictive.
In fact, I am still playing Word Challenge now when I should be packing. Geezzz..

Kinda miss gym but yet, not really itching to return to gym. Told myself to do some daily push ups (on my toes) to compensate for 2 weeks of non gym-ing....but that was just wishful thinking.

Can't seem to get that someone out of my mind, no matter how hard I tried. Sometimes I feel so ridiculous. Sigh....

I should get back to packing....but before that, maybe just a couple rounds of Word Challenge...ahaks.

No comments: