RSS

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Observing people can be fun

I couldn't help but smile a lot yesterday at the gym. Firstly, saw one guy wore his pants inside out during Combat. I was curious how come his pants' label was outside, very obvious...then I realised it was actually inside out. Poor fella, he didn't know it. I wonder how I would have reacted if it had been me. Where to hide water face?

Secondly, I nearly slipped when doing Ginga (a form of Capoeira...Brazilian martial art) in Combat. Floor was slippery with drops of human sweats. Luckily didn't fell down, otherwise where to hide water face?

Thirdly, as I was on my way out from the gym (5 mins after class ended), I saw one Combat diehard regular coming back with a bag full of fish satays and keropoks. Wow! Eating junk food in the gym?For real? Isn't the gym a place where people are very conscious of their food intake? Outside gym, different story la...can whack anything til kingdom comes. One time, I saw 2 gym goers eating Big Macs in the locker room....ahaks....mind you, they were certainly not thin.

This morning, saw something very cute. I was in Maybank queueing at the CDM and saw a little boy around 8-9yrs old with a stack of cheques. Prolly sent by his mummy who prolly couldn't find parking. This little fella knew how to use the Cheque Deposit machine and was looking very pro at using it too. He was even prancing around while waiting for each receipt to come out. Smart kid. At that age, I only knew how to eat, sleep and watch TV.

No comments: