RSS

Monday, July 21, 2008

Crappy Monday updates

Sometimes pain seems to creep out from nowhere. This morning, suddenly I'm feeling a slight ache in my right shoulder/arm area. Somehow, mysterious aches seem to appear on Mondays. It's always Mondays.

I received an email from an old school friend recently. Old as in former/ex ..not as in old old..you know what I mean...ahaks. Always good to hear from friends I have not seen in years. Always good to hear news about other friends. Wished I have my old school album by my side. I wonder if my other ex school friends still remember me??

Gym life is its good old self. So far, been religiously attending my regular classes. I've decided to rename those instructors that I've been nicknaming. So, here goes...

FPI (Fav Pump Instructor) - now known as Iron Lady
FCI (Fav Combat Instructor) - now known as Combat Master
FJI (Fav Jam Instructor) -now known as Jam Diva

Usual weekend yumcha with friends is back although I'm very curious to see if I will ever get to that one on one session. Could not make it to Cindy's 2-in-1 Birthday Bash last Saturday (felt very guilty) but I hope to catch up with her soon.

I don't want to work late today. I'm sick of working late nites. Miserable meal allowance for all those hours put in. So....stop blogging and get back to work so I don't have to stay back today. :-)

No comments: