RSS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Preparation nightmare

2 more days to my Vietnam trip and my group has yet to successfully booked any hotel rooms. We've sent e-mails to our targeted hotel but no reply. We were unable to book online. To add to that, we were also unable to call any hotels in Vietnam even though Telekom said we dialled the international number correctly. We also have no idea how or what we are gonna do there, besides shopping at the infamous Ben Thanh Market. Everything is wait and see. Me being the kiasu and kiasi one, did read up about HCMC in the internet, just so I can familiariaze myself with some landmarks. I just hope that wherever we ended up sleeping, there is hair dryer facility. That is a MUST! Of course, if we ended up sleeping on the street, then no hair dryer la....sei lor.

The shopping for everything mini is accomplished. Also, managed to get a white Crocodile sandal for casual walking (not those Crocs ya...those are damn ugly). Mine is real Crocodile....ahaks! The only thing left to do now (besides the stewpit hotel issue) is to get some Vietnamese Dong.

Bumped into Yoga Master 2 days ago and he said my sunglass looked like in Matrix. I had no idea what that meant. I'm still scratching my head to this day. Excusable because I had never watched any of the Matrix movies. Anyway......

Today is Wednesday. Body Combat! I had a weird dream 2 nites ago in which Combat Master made a special appearance. The scene was like this...I was at the Juice Bar filling up my water bottle and Combat Master came up next to me. I said hi. She was in some sort of bad mood and being all grumpy. And just like that, I kicked her out of my dream woke up. Hmm...boring. Tonite if got chance, maybe I'll tell her this story...hahaha.

I have another "mission" which I hope to accomplish tomorrow at the gym involving somebody. Fingers crossed....tolong la..

No comments: