RSS

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still jam-ing in my head

I'm amazed how a person can be called a leader when a person has absolutely zero (that's 0, kosong) leadership skills, doesn't communicate with team members (either out of no interest or couldn't be bothered), very afraid (or I should say STINGY) to impart/share information and never ever hold a single meeting with team members. What kind of a leader is this? Wait a minute.....come to think of it, a person CAN INDEED be promoted...as long as one knows how to kiss ass and most importantly, LOOK busy in front of da boss. That is the key. Shame, shame! When a leader alienates the team and looks down on the team, team members banyak kutuk the leader and for sure, give NO respect in return. Hmm.....I wouldn't want to be in this person's shoe. Always kena kutuk from behind.

Rants aside, I had a blardy super duper fantastic time at the gym yesterday. First, went for Body Pump (still on new release, luckily). Ok la..nothing fantastic about this class. Body Pump is always about strength and the proper techniques. Since I had been hiatus for 2 weeks, I went light all the way. Some blurness and arm fatigue were my only highlight in this class.

It was the class after that which rocks. Body Jam 45! I had a blardy fun time on Sunday and when Kelly asked if I wanted to continue on to Jam after the Pump class last nite, I agreed immediately. No second thoughts. Got jam kaki, more fun. Instructor Juwita was on stage with 2 trainees and boy, do they rock! Syiok to the end. It was like attending a party. Would have been nicer if she had dimmed the lights a little. I was a little irked when one member squeezed herself near me when there were plenty of space elsewhere. Friend, next time, if you come in late, you find your own space la. You stand so close to me, I pusing pusing, sure will bang into you.

You know what, I think maybe on Thursday....maybe...I may trade in Yoga for Body Jam....ahaks. Guess I can't get enough of this new release.

No comments: