RSS

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Look ma...no shoes.

Gym log.

Sometimes one can just have fun sitting in the gym and observing other members. I was watching the BJam class yesterday while waiting for usual BCombat to start. Almost towards the end of the class, one lady suddenly appeared at the back of the room, doing Jam...with NO shoes! Then I thought maybe she just came out from yoga or BBalance class....I mean, that would explain her being barefooted.

But then, this lady continued on to BCombat...with NO shoes! Shocking! Good Lord...how can anyone do cardio class barefooted? FCI politely pointed out to this lady that she cannot do the class without shoes but then this lady insisted on staying. Her friend even pointed out to FCI that it's ok to stay on without shoes. OK la....no shoes then. If it was me, I wouldn't even wanna take the risk. Blisters, stepped on by other members, rolled ankles..any of this injury could happen...especially in a fast paced cardio class. Not recommended, lady!

Anyway, class went on, full house as usual. All familiar tracks. Can't recall any of those track songs except for the warm up & cool down tracks...and that's because I have that in my ipod...ahaks. Yeah, I have the full collection from Body Combat 22, 25 & 26. A full house is always good because of the energy and the shoutings but in terms of space allocation, not good. I have to constantly turn and look at the guy next to me cos' he moved so much slower (I think he's quite new to Combat) and I fear I would accidentally bumped into him while shuffling to the right. That by itself already made the class less fun for me.

Conditioning track started off with 12 wide pushups. Did that on my toe...surprisingly no problem...ahaks. The rest of the conditioning pretty much sucked after that....I felt a strain on my neck...abs not strong enough, I guess.

I guess my workout was pretty good cos I was damn tired last nite that I actually have a good nite's sleep, despite my sinus.

No comments: