RSS

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sedikit berita yang terkini

Is it me or does everything feels boring when year end comes? Work is boring. Gym is boring. Staying at home is boring. Facebook is fun but it's also getting kinda boring already. Reading others' blogs used to be fun but it's boring now. So, what else isn't boring, I wonder. Sigh. If it's not boredom, it's laziness. Lazy to do this, lazy to do that. Perhaps I need another spanking.

The greatest thing to do during year end is to clear annual leaves. I'm clearing mine during the last week of Dec. No idea yet what I'll be doing during that week. I should go home but I haven't plan that yet either. I just hope I don't rot in my own home.

Gym-ing should be fun at this time of the year when the usual office workload isn't piling up and one should be able to go for more classes. I guess I can do so if I want to but I've got the laziness syndrome. God knows how many regular classes I've missed since last month (it was partly due to busy work schedule too lah...ahaks). So much so that in yesterday's Body Pump class, FPI (that's Favorite Pump Instructor) pointed at me at the start of class and exclaimed "Hey, long time no see", which prompted almost the entire class to turn and look at me. So damn paiseh. I can only afford to flash a smile back at FPI. Making my presence known eh?

Other than this, nothing much interesting happen. Workout is as per usual routine, though on Mondays, I normally use the shorter bar (lighter) cos the longer bars are limited so I give way to the guys. Note to self: Next time be more selfish!

Going for Body Balance today. This one die die must go. I heard that FBI (that's Favorite Balance Instructor) is leaving next month for kiwi land. *sob sob*.

Burglars broke into my sister's house 2 weeks ago. Now I decide to lock my front door too. I never bother before cos that door is one damn heavy fire resistant door. My niece commented that if thieves were to break into my house, they got nothing to steal. So true. Thanks, Ms. Niece.

My colleague commented today that I look thinner. Yah, I know. *sob sob*. Not only do I look thinner, I feel thinner as well. Where did all those KFCs, McD's, Ramly burgers that I ate for the past 2 weeks go? So frustrating!

Of late, after watching some video clips during a channel surfing spree on Astro, 2 songs kept playing on my mind; Inconsolable by Backstreet Boys and Izin Ku Pergi by Kaer. Ever since then, I have been hopelessly searching for these songs on Hitz.TV, MTV & Channel V. Talk about pathetic! Blardy fool....cannot find those songs anymore. How much more surfing do I need to do?

Nobody wants to tell me where to buy pretty cupcakes so I think I will make my own. Yeah.....right!

No comments: