RSS

Monday, November 26, 2007

What a weekend

The right side of my back is still a little sore despite using many medicated plasters...ahaks. Must try out the chilli "flavored" medicated plasters...I was told it's very syiok. Despite my "injury", I tried out Pump last Saturday. Carried much lighter for squat, back and lunges. The verdict is.....if carry lighter, might as well don't go for Pump.

Decided not to continue on to Combat that day. Besides, I got a lot of office work waiting for me at home. Spent the whole afternoon and evening finishing my work. By 11pm it was 90% completion. Then...stupidity and carelessness kick in. I wanted to use one of the page as my next template and so I deleted the rest of the doc BUT I forgot to save the file under a new name. So....what I had done for almost the entire day was wasted...GONE! I didn't know whether to cry or to laugh. I was surprisingly calm though. Decided to shut down the notebook and go to bed instead. Nothing much I can do. Nasi sudah jadi bubur...cry also no use.

Spent my sunday morning re-doing the work (all 20 pages) while at the same time doing my usual duty at my sis' shop. Didn't pay much attention to the customers....I was trying to rush my work. Work was 95% completed before I left for yoga class. Decided that I can afford to continue on to BJam later that day.

Arrived gym much later than usual cos had to send the notebook home first. Walked past the main studio and saw that there were only 4 members in Rahayu's class. She saw me and franctically gestured me to join the class. Kelly and Adrianne were amused. I was wearing slippers then..how to join leh. Planned to apologise to her before my Jam class but couldn't locate her. I guess next week I should join her class for awhile before yoga starts. Jam class ended 10 mins early. 2nd half of the class was conducted by a trainee doing her clearance. Not bad...I guess she should be able to pass the test. Went back home and finished the remaining office work. Final shutdown at 8pm. Had enough energy left to do some housekeeping.

Mad mad rush this morning to complete my tender. Managed to get everything printed out and compiled; just in time for submission too. Reminder....note to self: next time don't volunteer for tenders with the most items.

Today's monday. I decided to skip Pump today and go for Combat instead. Hopefully by Thursday I'll be in better health for Pump. It's very rare that I get to be home by 8pm on a monday nite. Still thinking what I should do later tonite. Laundry? Ironing? Grocery shopping? Re-arrange furniture perhaps?

No comments: