RSS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Monday over...it's Tuesday today

I have been stalking religiously following FPI's pump class since I took up Body Pump last year, escaping only when work schedule did not permit me to go. Last nite marked the first time I did not attend her Pump class while I was at the gym. Damn my sore back..

Went for her Combat class though. I'm getting old so I can't recall most of the tracks we did last nite. Lazy to recall also. I really admire gym bloggers who can actually list down every songs that were played when they join a particular class. Combat class last nite was quite full...it was peak hour class anyway. I was glad Chia decided to join me...at least got kawan. Saw a few combat diehard regulars there, as usual standing near the mirrors. I'm very amused to see members who like to glance at themselves in the mirrors while doing a class. Wei...pay attention to the instructor wor.

I did better than I had expected in Combat (for a monday), although there were a few lapses of concentration here and there. The studio was smoking hot, despite the AC on. Found myself working extra hard to breathe. It didn't help that the first 4 tracks were non stop. Not much shouting in the class...so can save a bit of energy.

Chatted a bit with Chia after the class before leaving the gym. This lady can stay for hours (sometimes a whole day) in the gym every day. I asked what class she came for earlier..and her reply was "kelas cakap cakap". Haha....

Had myself a pepperoni pizza for dinner. I failed to realise that the size of a personal pan pizza is equivalent to just 2 slices of pizza. Really not enough for me. I had to dig out whatever food I can find in the home. It's time to do grocery again...sigh. Need to do something about my food intake. I've been neglecting it recently...which explains the weight loss. Sigh....

Went back home, and since there was so much time to kill, I totally sank myself in the sofa watching tv. I think I would have slept in the sofa that nite....if my body hasn't screamed for a bath hours later.

No comments: