RSS

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

End of month update

Crazy work week is over. Body is still recovering from all those late nites though. My sinus is killing me...for the past 2 months, I woke up to a painful nose. Maybe I need an ionizer.

Returned to gym this week. No stamina & less strength. Went for BCombat on Sat but was exhausted by Track 3. Skipped BPump that day because I felt too lazy. Instructor Isaiah asked why I wasn't in the class...hmm...not nice to say I was too lazy to attend..so I said I couldn't make it..ahaks. Skipped yoga and BJam on Sunday too....just too lazy.

Finally dragged my lazy body to BPump yesterday after a 2-weeks hiatus. I carried light to ease my body back into my usual regimen. It was replacement instructor Mimi doing the class cos FPI was down with sore throat. Very garang instructor. I felt like I was in a bootcamp drill with the commander shouting instructions. Scary...

My office mate informed that I had won the tender which I had to handle by myself (both commercial & technical) during the Raya break when everyone else was on leave. But then the Acct Manager tells me that he wants to convert to another brand...wht the hell! We already commit to this principal and now he wants to change. Inviting unnecessary tensions to the already strained business relationship! I'm walking away from this one. I no longer wish to play peace maker when the troublemaker is from this side of the team.

Looking forward to the last 2 mths of the year. How time flies. Managed to give some lurve to my home + car but there's more to be given. Also, a trip to Bali may be in the horizon...

No comments: