RSS

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

?

Suddenly the interest to write has dwindled down tremendously. Even gym logs don't interest me much either. In fact gym sessions will be cut down this month. Raya holidays workout plan has also been cancelled off. Basically I just want to hide in a cave and hibernate.

Been receiving numerous unexpected sms-es from that someone since a week ago. I gave it my best shot but I realised I cannot be a friend. I will never make a good friend. I tried but it wasn't working.

My focus on the other someone has also came to a halt. I better not kid myself.

What else is left for me then? Bury myself in work? This past 2 weeks I find everything and everyone in the office very irritating, down to the boiling points. Many things are being thrown at me. I don't even know whether I should be proud that I'm being entrusted with these responsibilities OR I should get mad that some co-workers are getting away with what should be their fair share of work. Today I found out that one co-worker lied to me just to get out of his responsibility. Not once, but twice! Want to lie, learn to lie smart la! Then there's the constant unnecessary whinings and complaints in the office that are enuff to drive a sane human to jump down a building. How about a pregnant lady constantly vomitting phlegm in the dustbin every day? I'm not being insensitive but there is only that much vomitting sounds that I can take in a day.

What is wrong with October?

No comments: