RSS

Thursday, February 8, 2007

I must have jinxed it

Just when I had written good things about my time at the gym, yesterday I was hit with another not so good news. It seems that there will be a change of instructor in my usual wed's combat class. Not so sure of this new instructor....one of my gym kaki had commented that she didn't enjoy his class last time at all.

Somehow I still prefer female instructors for Pump and Combat class...more ummphh and much more tougher. This sounds strange cos guys are supposed to be tougher. Out of so many combat classes with male replacement instructors, I found none satisfactory.

I hope there will not be any instructor change for my usual Pump class.

Don't get me wrong...I've nothing against any particular instructors. I know each of them have their own way of teaching the class. It's just that when I join a class, I tend to stick to the same instructor cos I feel comfortable with his/her style of teaching. It's just a matter of preferance, that's all.

No comments: