RSS

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Full force ahead

Time flies when you are swamped with work. It’s half hour more before office hour ends and I’m just beginning to get a breather. March is gonna be a very busy month for me. The sales team here are picking up tenders like nobody’s business. To date, there are already 10 tenders to do and we are still in February....that's 10 tender documents waiting for me to read and prepare. Nia seng... On top of this, I have to train and monitor the new assistant who came onboard 1 week ago.

Tomorrow I have to attend a supplier's Loh Sang dinner together with my executive director at PJ Hilton. I hope she doesn't bail out on me...I hate attending this sort of events alone. Unfortunately this is part of my job and I'm expected to attend partners' luncheons, dinners, cocktails, launches, etc etc. I think my resolution of gaining weight will be fulfilled this year....but sad to say, I think it's my tummy area that's gonna get fatter instead.

No comments: