RSS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

When things don't turn up the way I wanted

Was feeling so gung ho days earlier, looking forward to a good hard ass back to back  workout classes on a Wedneday at the gym.  Then I got hit by sinus attack yesterday morning.  The freaking sneezing at every few minutes was annoying.  I was tired, I was sluggish, I was cold.  The traffic was slow on the way to the gym and I got in barely 10 mins before Body Pump class started.  Didn't have time for cardio warm up and I knew right there and then that I wasn't gonna have good workouts.  I was right, even though I tried as hard I possibly could to at least look alive.  I missed so many cues on the Back Track's clean & press which pissed me off. It made me look stupid.

Probably should have gone home after the 1hour class but I thought,  well...I can do better in Body Combat that was coming up next. I'm not one to give up. Energy wise, I was feeling alright, surprisingly but focus wise, not so great. I was clumsy, lost, forgetful, slow, un-coordinated. I lost my agility somewhat with BC42. Maybe the 3rd try next week will be much better.

Anyway, what's done is done.  Next time will be better....

No comments: