RSS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Simple review ..

Let's see now...with the exception of Body Balance, I have now tried Body Pump 72, Body Jam 51 and Body Combat 42 at the gym. The rest of LesMills program I couldn't care less. I'm actually very impressed that this time around, I am able to remember the release number of each launch program. Prolly that's because they pasted all those posters in the studio. Reinforcement does help the memory eh...

I have no complains on BC42 although I have yet to fully embrace it. I think it's super cool that they incorporate lunges...lunges has always been my favorite training exercise, believe it or not. BP72, I like simply because of the tough abs conditioning track at the end. Walking hover on stepboard is hardly easy.  I also don't understand the need to have Squats in the Lunges track. This one is a little confusing to me...

I'm a little torn on BJ51 though. I tried it out last nite and ya, I do like the latin block & the 2nd cardio block, but the music doesn't exactly match the dance routines, in my opinion...esp for the latin block. Let's just hope that in the next 3 weeks, my hand and leg coordination will be much better than last nite and therefore, I will pay less attention to the lousy music tracks.

btw, I have expressed my request to da BJ instructor, and as expected, she doesn't have the particular track but she did say she will try to do something...I hope.

No comments: