RSS

Friday, October 24, 2008

TARA 3 - Countdown begins (Leg 7)

Leg 7. Teams travelled to Macau, China. See...my prediction was right on the next country. China! errr...ok...HK is China too...ahaks.

The first task, IMO, was ridiculously easy. Delivering gold fishes to an acquarium to get their next clue. With Operation Hours applicable, some teams managed to catch up though. At the ferry terminal, G&T (Team Pinoys) were smart to exchange their tickets with other passengers for earlier tickets. Not enuff with a good 15 mins head start off H&B (Team Bolehland), Team Pinoys decided to YIELD Team Bolehland, causing Henry to mutter "Scum" when their arch rivals were about to leave after the Roadblock task of climbing the Macau Tower.

The tomboyish AD&F (Team Kiasu) looked so clumsy wearing dresses at the DETOUR task of playing blackjack. Their giggles were enough to set me off giggling as well. Looked so silly...giggling all by myself in front of the tv. Meanwhile, Team Pinoys decided to do the other task of completing a lion dance routine. At one point, Geoff fell on his tailbone and I was like "Yeah.....that's karma for yielding my Team Bolehland".....I know, so cruel of me. Anyhow, Team Pinoys still came out on top at the pitstop despite having difficulty with their last task of arranging the Chinese zodiac lanterns.

I&T (other Team Bolehland) were playing catch up the whole time and still came out last at the pitstop. The girls were in tears but luck were with them as it was another NEL. Ida, in particular, was relieved when Allan didn't have to take their money....again.

Memorable Quote of the Week - "When you walk, keep your legs closed and together" - Bernie (Team Bolehland), to Team Kiasu before leaving the Blackjack table. Hilarious!

Next country Teams race in - Cambodia (yes, still Asia)

Next team to be eliminated - I&T (Team Bolehland). Twice in the bottom...time to go la. Or they might just as well end up first, since I was dead wrong in my last prediction!

No comments: