RSS

Monday, October 20, 2008

Masking with Dainty Design

Of late, I couldn't resist checking out sheet facial masks in Guardians and Watsons. Got myself 2 pieces of Dainty All-In-One Collagen facial masks at RM13.80 over the weekend. Or one can get 5 pieces at RM26.90. Was indecisive between Dainty and Neutrogena's Deep Hydrating mask, having read good reviews about this 2 products in beauty forums. Finally, decided on the former.

Collagen, a type of protein, makes up about 25% of our body's total amount of protein. It provides firmness and strength to the body tissues. As we aged, collagen degrades and leads to wrinkle formation.

Effects of All-In-One Collagen Mask :

1. To whiten and re-hydrate your skin
2. Prevent wrinkles by increasing skin elasticity
3. To repair and re-conceal wounds and sunken scars
4. To facilitates the recovery of skin metabolism
5. Modulate and stabilizes skin pH

I am not too sure of the effects above it left on my skin after just using 1 piece. The mask was a little big for my face but I guess all the better to cover every inch of my face eh?. Had a little difficulty opening up the whole mask because there were too many foldings. This mask covers the eye area as well, including eye lids. The essence didn't drip down my neck which was good. If anything, there were plenty of the essence after I put the mask on my face, that I actually used it to wipe on my neck, no waste.

After using, my face did feel more hydrated and radiant. Face didn't feel sticky at all, even after massaging in all the leftover essence. I believe my fine lines are also minimised but it did nothing to my laugh lines, at least not yet. My stubborn pimple scars did look lightened slightly. Gonna try a few more of these and see the overall effect.

No comments: