RSS

Monday, March 10, 2008

Of unwanted body part size and others

The visit to the ENT did not materialise last week, mainly due to busy work schedule. I shall pay the doctor a visit this week instead to get my medication. Work was a little crazy this morning but I managed to get everything wrapped up for a tender submission before noon. I had planned to come back to the office on Sat but then decided against it. Instead, I stayed back late on Friday nite to finish off as much work as possible.

Weekend at the gym was an interesting one. Did not see the usual suspects in Saturday's Pump. My guess was that, many were still not back from voting. Received a number of comments from Isaiah during the class, as usual. Week in, week out. This is the only class that I get that many feedbacks from the instructor. It's cool when instructors know your name. It's cool when an instructor call your name during class. But it can get kinda embarassing when an instructor calls your name once too often in a class.

From Pump, it was Combat next. During one of the tracks, FCI (fav Combat Instructor) commented that I needed to get my legs wider because I have bigger thighs. Bigger thighs?? Did I hear that right? Me...big thighs? For someone who has been skinny her whole life, I find this comment amusing. It stuck on me though cos' the comment kept ringing in my head the entire weekend. So much so that I started to be very conscious of my thighs. Kept checking them out. Seriously...are they really big? Too much of squats and lunges perhaps? Hmm...must clarify with FPI today la. Or else tonite cannot sleep....ahaks. I think must also ask fellow friends if my thighs are big.

On other notes, I bought a Calvin Klein sunglass on Sunday for a fraction of its original price of RM540. Clearance sale. It's not the latest model but then, who cares. Been wanting to get a new sunnies since I lost my RM29 sunglass, which was stolen. Pity the thief. He stole something which he thought was expensive. But I must say my ex-sunnies had that expensive look and feel to it. Alamak...rindu pulak.

Celine Dion is coming to Malaysia in April. I've always said that if any of the 3 divas (Mariah Carey, Madonna & Celine Dion) were to do any concerts in Malaysia, die die I must go. I missed out on Mariah's concert.....Mads has no concert plans here.....and Celine is coming. I hope I can make it to Celine's big party. Looking for kaki to go with.

With the election over, now everyone's talking about the election results. Suddenly everyone are politic experts. Suddenly everyone has plenty of views to give. Ok...so I'm a little behind in terms of political gossips. Speaking of electoral results, I just wished BN hasn't won that big in Sarawak.

No comments: