RSS

Friday, March 14, 2008

I cannot explain this

Ok, so this is weird. Last nite, another gym instructor (whom I shall not name here) appeared in my dream. This is like the 4th instructor who has make special appearances in my dreams since last year. Everytime this happens, I woke up prematurely from my slumber only to find myself unable to fall back asleep again. Can't recall much details of last nite's dream except that it involved menses. I shall not elaborate further.

Last week I was tempted to inform one of these instructors about the dream appearances but decided to hold back....don't want to freak anybody out even though those dreams are harmless.

Kelly rushed to the gym yesterday only to find that Body Pump will be by Mimi, and not Mr. Mat Salleh. I'm guessing they are taking turns doing the class. I was impressed with the weights Mimi carried this week. 6kg/side for chest, 11kg/side for squat, 5.5kg/side for biceps (which was later reduced to 4.5kg). On the contrary, I only carried 2.5kg (down from my normal weight of 3.5kg) for bicep, 8.5kg for squat and 2.5kg for biceps. Since these days FPI (fav Pump Instructor) carries the same weight I do (or sometimes less), I was thinking maybe Mimi can be my new inspiration, for now. But then again, we have different body size...so maybe not la.

I traded in Yoga for Body Jam after the Pump class. A big regret because most of the tracks that we did were those that I hated, because I suck. Skipping Mr.Yoga's class last nite is actually the start of skipping his other 3 classes for this next 2 weeks (due to outstation trip, public holiday and personal agenda). A shame.....considering that I have made some "progress" last weekend.

I'm looking forward to this Sat's Combat. I dunno why but I just do. Maybe I'm back to the "die die must do Combat" mode.

If I get another dream about another instructor (fingers crossed that I do not), I'm gonna tell each of those instructors about it. Beh tahan....

No comments: