RSS

Friday, March 28, 2008

Sore abs = good workout?

Feeling a bit sore around the abs area. If the pain translates into effective abs workout, then I say bring on the soreness. I need some sign that says I work out my abs correctly. I need to lose at least an inch. Before any jumps on me and tells me I'm thin already.....yes, I know that...I'm just not ok with my tummy.

I'm still not impressed by Body Pump 65. Neither am I impressed by the new Body Combat release...what version already?...dunno, after a while, I fail to keep track of all these versions. Haven't tried new Jam, so no comment yet. Maybe I'll be impressed after a few more tries. After dropping Body Balance from my gym schedule, I believe Body Jam may be next to be chopped off. See how la...

There's a opening for a part time job..and I think I might inquire about it. Inquire only hor...RM10/hour...that's not bad....but odd working hours. See how la...