RSS

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sinful but what the hell.........

The craving was too intense.  I simply had to go get myself cupcakes today.  After finishing Pilates at the gym, I drove all the way to Uptown to a little cafe called Wondermilk.  Heard about this place years ago and had always wanted to try their cupcakes. 

As soon as I entered the place, I was a little disappointed that their so called Maxi Cupcakes are kinda small.  Price is a little steep as well for that size at RM4.50 per piece.  I got myself a box of 4 for RM17.00...a savings of a miserable RM1...yeah!

I decided to get myself these......

Oh My Choc - This one caught my eye immediately!
Very Very Very Chocolate

Rocky Road - with gooey marshmallows on top.

Foxy Red Velvet - Heard about red velvet quite a bit before and decided to try this flavor.

Downing cupcakes with a glass of cold milk...yummy....a satisfying tea break. I must say though...the cupcakes were a little too sweet for my likings.  I am actually going against my "eat clean, eat healthy" regime but then again,  it's not like I'm eating these every day.  It will be awhile till I have my next cupcake.  

No comments: