RSS

Monday, May 2, 2011

New Trail running shoes


How do you like my new shoes?  Cool huh?

Fell in love with this 3 weeks ago.  Was undecided then if I should waste money getting this.  Told myself that if they are still available on my birthday, I will get them...my own birthday gift, so to speak. 

This is Adidas Kanadia TR3, a trail running shoes.  Priced at RM229, I thought it was pretty reasonable.  It was also available in pink, though priced differently (RM260) cos the pinks are of newer model.

I love this color. It's officially called Phantom color. I like to think of it as purple but I think it's more of magenta-ish. So cool and I gotta admit, quite an attention getter.  I was pretty bored with the whites and greys of my previous sneakers.  One thing in common though...all my gym shoes have some hues of pink and magenta. 
Check out the outsoles. The mud shedding outsoles have awesome grip for off-roads.  The shoes are light and have good cushioning. They are comfortable too.  Had to get a 1/2 size bigger than normal feet size though.  This shoes would have come in handy for my mountain climbing trip.....though I'm not sure I would want them to get dirty this fast....ahaks. For now, this shall remain strictly for gym.

No comments: