RSS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When singing is not singing

When one is sleep deprived, one easily gets angry and feels irritated but worse still, one can easily gets a headache. I walked out of Giant Hypermarket yesterday with a headache, thanks in large part to the karaoke promoters who thought they could sell the products better by happily karaoke-ing their lungs out. No one could escape the out of tunes, out of notes screaming singing of the duo, who obviously gave themselves too much credit. I told myself to quickly grab the stuff I needed and get the hell out. I don't know what gives but I just couldn't find lemons anywhere. Not in Giant, not in Tesco.....just cannot find. Fresh lemons, bottled lemon juice....just cannot find. WTF!

At the checkout counter, I was approached by a credit card promoter who obviously was immune to the word NO. I can fully understand that he was just doing his job but when I replied NO with a thank you, not once, not twice, but THREE times, I really meant NO! That's your cue to get the hell out of my face,you silly man. Don't make me use the F word. Needless to say, my drive back home was full of silent cursings, mostly targeted at the traffic.

This morning I find myself having a headache still. Unbelievable.

No comments: