RSS

Friday, November 21, 2008

TARA 3 - And the Winner Is...

Managed to catch the last 5 minutes of TARA 3 Finale last nite. Saw Team Honkies and Team Pinoys digging sand. My Team Bolehland was nowhere to be found. Not only that, the ladies who were behind, were having their usual fun doing the Detour task. At that point, I knew Team Bolehland could not possibly be the winner. So, scrapped my intention to catch the repeat show at midnite. Both Honkies and Pinoys were neck in neck discovering the chest buried deep in the sand but Team Honkies managed to came in first to the pitstop where the other ousted teams were waiting for them.

Winners of TARA 3

Somehow, the final run to the pitstop (for all final 3 teams) didn't seem as happening as in previous TARA 2 where the contestants then were more spirited in their celebration of the winner and runners up.

The race started and ended in Bangkok. So predictable and boring. And yes, my early season prediction was right on the money. I had Sam & Vince as the winners and I was right! Woot! Overall, TARA 3 was alright but I like TARA 2 so much better.

No comments: