RSS

Friday, August 22, 2008

Going off tangent

It is Day 3 of my no rice "diet". I hate calling this dieting cos in the first place, I shouldn't be on DIET plus I do eat noodles, proteins, sandwiches with lots of fruits and water, so technically, it's not dieting. The reason I'm even attempting this, is purely for experimental purposes, which isn't working btw. Anyway, just a couple more days to go (if I can last thru the weekend) and then I shall be back for a "eat til I drop" diet.

I enjoy yoga classes, somewhat, but I realised that I suck when it comes to any asanas that require the usage of a wall. Why is that....Consciousness? Fear?

Of late, I've been spending like as if money grows on trees. I even have thoughts of a new pair of sports shoes. To be fair, I think I do finally need a new pair (esp for Body Combat) and I hope to grab one before the Carnival Sale is over, just so I won't feel too guilty about spending too much. I hope somewhere, some stores will have the Merdeka Sale as well.

I cut my hair a week ago, which I suspected, is the main culprit behind people commenting that I look younger. After a lengthy explanation to my stylist, he commented what I wanted was actually bob style. Yes, I know it's bob style. However, I was looking for a funky bob style, not the boring one. I decided, after this, no more very short bob style. Don't like the "you look young" comment. Nice, but no thanks!

It will be a quiet affair this weekend. Foregoing a couple of classes at the gym cos those will be done by replacement instructors. Again, I must stressed, nothing wrong with replacement instructors. I'm picky, that's all.

Life is getting too boring...

No comments: