RSS

Monday, April 13, 2009

Young at heart ok...

There's no particular topic of interest in this entry really. I'm still in the office past Sunday midnite and I've finished my work portion but I'm waiting for my colleagues to finish theirs so that we can leave the office together-gether. So, while waiting, I'm doing a little blogging....cos there's really not much to do in FB already anyway.

A gym friend today commented that scars cannot be rid of, after I told her why I had been missing from gym for 2 weeks. Hearing what she said sent chills up my spine...so I told her not to scare me la. I now have all sorts of creams/gels in my first aid kit...aloe gel, vit e serum, gamat gel and the newly bought mederma gel, which stinks btw. I just hope one of those can heal my scar. Every time someone tells me this or that cream is good, I rushed out to buy it. I am seriously running out of work pants and long skirts. Plus it sucks not being able to wear shorts to the gym...huhu.

Today while out having yumcha with an instructor, a gym friend whom I have just got to know a week ago, commented that I am older than the instructor , which I tell you, really struck a dagger into my heart. I am so used to people telling me I look like a kid (comments which I used to hate in the past) but now I'm wondering if I'm aging that much :(. And anyway, how the hell does she know that I am older than the instructor?? (actually I am la...but then again...shit! that comment sucks)...huhu. Ok ok...enuff of self misery..gonna look at the bright side (whatever that may be).

Lazy to write much so....signing off.

No comments: