RSS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This is a bitchiness alert.

It's been a long time since I consistently blog about gym. Truth is, there is nothing exciting happening these days. It's just the usual walk into gym, do classes, walk out of gym routine. Boring to the max!

Many favorite instructors have either left the gym or no longer teaching in this gym outlet. What used to be the days of "die die must go gym" now becomes "if free I go gym la". Boring to the max! Which brings on the question, why not just quit? Yes, the thoughts have arisen many times. Let's just say, I still have a few objectives to achieve and I will terminate my membership when the right time comes.

Regular familiar faces whom I was once comfortable with, well...sad to say, very hard to catch these people anymore. They either have left the gym or no longer come to the same class as me. Changes....the word that we all hate...OR at least, I hate. It's funny how things ie. feelings, sentiments, friendship, etc change when regular routines ran beyond 3 years. What once used to be excitement has now became......oh hell, I can't even come up with the right word to describe it. Anyway...

Just as with gym, life too loses its excitement, for me at least. Maybe I'm the type that gets bored easily or I'm just uber sensitive when things in life are not going my way. Speaking of which....sometimes I wonder if people are genuine in their friendships. Why does one goes from being super friendly today to being distance the next day...everytime? I just don't get it. Is this what is called "fake friendship"? I for one values friendship. If someone were to text me, buzz me on chats or leave me messages on FB, I reply. Simple as that. I don't ignore. If I don't do it immediately, I will do it when time permits me to. Seriously, c'mon, no one is THAT busy 24x7, 365 days..UNLESS you are of no value to that person OR that person doesn't think of you highly enough to bother replying. If that is the case, then next time please do not be friendly to me so that I will not bother you ever.

Sigh...middle of the week and I'm already so full of bitchy rants.

No comments: