RSS

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh well.....

Interesting day at the gym today (or is weird a more suitable word?). Mr. Instructor aka Mr GX Manager actually helped to get a mat for me before class started and then, after class, helped me to put back my plates and bar. Never been helped this much before by any instructor. This coming from an instructor whom I hardly attend his class? Could it be he knew it was me who sent in that feedback form and decided he should get to know me a little better now? Ooopppsie. Yes, I wrote in 3 weeks ago to request for the Saturday Body 's Pump slot be given back to the previous instructor. Oh well.....

I sucked at hand signal, so I found out today. Signalled for Master Combat to switch on the back studio aircond during the 10 second break after Track5 in Body Combat. Pointed up to the aircond but I think she thought I was asking for a 1-minute break. The aircond wasn't switched on the entire class. Oh well....

Sent my sis and niece for half back massage at Thai Odyssey in IOI Mall in the evening. I opted not to join in as I wasn't sure if I wanted to try this outlet or stick to Arokaya House at Sunway, as planned, for a full body massage next month. The rate here is cheaper though as there is a current promo. I will decide later. Hopefully the promo will still be available.

Dinner was at NZX at Ara Damansara. Was very hungry as I didn't get to have my tea break after gym, so I whacked the food like there was no tomorrow and then on the drive back home, suffered stomach discomfort. Oh well...

The wifi connection at my home is starting to piss me off as the connection is so slooooowwww. But then again, I didn't have to pay a cent so I really can't complain. Oh well....

No comments: