RSS

Monday, February 18, 2008

Post CNY

CNY came and almost gone....3 more days left. Family came and left. How time flies. I haven't been blogging as of late; mainly due to the laziness syndrome. Anyway, here's some updates of what's been going on.

1. I rejected the job offer by ex-boss. The list of cons simply outweighed the pros. No regrets.

2. Spent a relaxed CNY with family in KL. Did quite a bit of shopping plus a trip to Malacca. Bro was in his shutterbug mode and was happily clicking away at everything in sight with his newest digital camera. Nephew helped to burn all the pictures into DVD but unfortunately my PC can't read them....so nothing to show here.

3. I finally fulfilled a longtime wish to purchase a shelf for my shotglass collection. Got it at Ikea for RM299 + a RM65 delivery charges. Very pricey overall, IMO. Bro and BIL helped to assemble and fix the shelf. Very happy that I no longer have to box up my shotglasses.

4. Went to Putrajaya Hospital to visit a colleague who lost her 13days baby on that day. He was born premature at 7th month at just 1kg. It was a very sad scene at the hospital. My condolence to her and family.

5. Had skipped gym for 2 weeks and only returned back yesterday for a Combat class. Very out of breath by the 3rd track...so I cannot imagine how today's Pump class will turn out, considering that I do not have a good history with Monday pump.

6. Yesterday I discovered that I have cyst again (benign, no doubt)...sigh. Experienced it before in 2005 which the doctor said I can just leave it in there but for a peace of mind, it was removed via FNA (fine needle aspiration)...a very simple painless non-surgical procedure. Dunno if I should go for checkup or just leave it as it is for now. Hospital and police station are 2 of my greatest phobias cos once upon a time, I visited them so frequently, especially the latter. Shudder..

The year of the RAT is just starting. Here's hoping there are better things to come and let's just live life to the fullest, while we can.

No comments: