RSS

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Do I need a hard scrub?

I did not shower last nite after a visit to the gym. That's right...I did not shower! I was tired and I didn't even know why I was that tired. Sure, it was Pump nite but yesterday's pump class was nothing to shout about. I did not sweat much (never did during monday's class, for some odd reason) and I guess I used that excuse to persuade myself that it was alright to skip a trip to the shower. In all honesty, I was dead tired. It didn't help that after spending an hour watching Amazing Race, my body absolutely glued itself to the couch. Dangerous! Woke up early today to shower and washed my hair...ahaks.

I bumped into ex-FBI yesterday after Pump class. She was there earlier for one last RPM class. We chatted for a short while. She asked if I still go for Body Balance which I hesitantly answered most of her avid regulars stopped (which is true) and we are all waiting for her to return. Hehehehe...what a sneaky way to bring out the guilt from someone..ahaks. Anyway, she said she will try to return to do classes but I doubt so. At least not so soon...

I woke up this morning and realised that I had forgotten to call my ex-boss last nite to discuss the job offer. Actually, I'm still in a dilemma. Spoke to an office mate today and she expressed that she would take up the position if she was me. Taking up this offer will mean a 360 degree changes to my regular life schedule. Am I ready for that? Aarrghh..decision..decision.

No comments: