RSS

Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend of new releases

I have officially tried out Body Combat new release, BC34, on Saturday. Surprisingly, I was able to comfortably follow much of the class. Earlier on, I was kinda nervous as most of the regulars would have already tried it out. A lot of kicks in this new release. The shuffle speedballs and shuffle jinga was a little confusing for now but I'm pretty sure after attending a few more classes, I should be able to follow without any hiccups. I love the conditioning track though...a lot of tricep and top half bicep pushups...a real test on body strength.

On Sunday, I decided to go for Combat for a short while as I have 20 mins to kill before yoga class started. Slipped out very quietly at exactly the end of track 3. I didn't think Rahayu would have noticed but apparently she did. I was questioned about it when I bumped into her in the locker room later. Yikes! Anyway, I may decide to attend her full class next sunday. I think I need plenty of practice to familiarise myself with this new choreo. Besides, her class is usually not packed so there's plenty of room for kicks.

I also attempted Body Jam new release, BJ43 on sunday with Chia Ling and Yanti. Overall, it wasn't that complicated but this being our first tryouts, we looked mighty lost and clumsy. Love the Chaka Khan's classic disco track though. Again, just like Combat, a few more classes and I'm pretty sure I can get comfortable with the whole routines. The only downside is that Leonora will not be around (balik Kelantan, she said) til next year so it will be a rest test for me on whether I can get comfy with other replacement instructor's style of teaching. Leo said she may get Juwita to replace...keeping my fingers crossed. I'm ok with Juwita.

On other note, I've been jaga-ing my sister's shop during the weekend while she was away. The sales clocked in wasn't too bad considering that I only opened shop during mornings and nites. I was asked by a couple of customers to help gift wrapped their purchases. It was then I discovered that I suck in gift wrapping. The outcome was horrible. It didn't help that I have limited splace to do the wrapping. I felt so bad for the customers. Sigh...

Skipping monday body pump again today. That's 3 Mondays in a row already. Won't be going next monday either since it will be Christmas eve. I guess I will only see FPI next year.

Looking forward to a more relaxing time with 2 more weeks remaining in 2007.

No comments: