RSS

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rounding up...

It's been hectic at work. Working on Sunday. 2 days travelling outstation and working throughout the nite. The same process to be repeated next week. Sigh. I'm not sure how much more of working overnite I can take.

I'm looking forward to today's gym classes. It's been almost 2 weeks since I stepped into the gym. I had planned to attend yesterday's Body Combat but my X'mas shopping took up more time than I had expected. I guess I won't get to try out the new Combat release until Saturday, at the earliest. I just hope I am able to follow the class then. Well....at least I get to try out the new Pump release today, under Ms. Kylie Gates..which I understand will be her last class before going back aussie land. I heard the new Pump release is quite tough.

I must admit, I miss going to the gym. At least while I'm at the gym, my mind is occupied with the classes, and not on other unwanted unhappy thoughts. Maybe it's just me...maybe I'm being overly sensitive and critical. Let time and silence deal with this one.

Xmas shopping is almost done. I'm so terrible at shopping but I think my nieces and nephews will like what I'm getting them. I just hope someone can give me a nice gift in return ..say maybe a new car or an all expenses paid overseas trip or perhaps loads of money?? Yeah..dreaming. Ok, how about a nice sunglass? Or the latest nike shoe? Dreaming again...

It's gonna be a quiet Xmas this year.

No comments: