RSS

Thursday, January 25, 2007

IS there NO end to all this bad luck?

First I lost my hp. Now my 2 year old fridge is giving me problem. It's still running but just not blowing any cold air. 2 bad luck within a span of 1 week is just too much..I was having a pretty good Year of the Dog...up until now, that is.

I'm striking LG out as one of my fav electrical brand. Clinton, my neighbour told me it's cheaper to send my fridge in to the repair shop rather than get them to come to my apt. Bummer.....I hate hassles.....maybe I'll just not use any refrigerator at all la....

So now I'm stuck. I dunno what to do...I dunno who to call. Clinton said he'll call David (another neighbour) and see if David's friend can repair fridge (he's an aircond repair man...).

There goes more $$ flying out of my pocket...bummer!

No comments: