RSS

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Annyong haseyo

That's Hello in Korean. Also can be used to say 'Good Morning', or 'Good Afternoon' or 'Good Evening'. Basically, all rolled into one..

In case you wonder why I bothered learning basic Korean phrases....well, that's because I'm leaving for Seoul tonite on a 6D 4N trip...yay! Now, I'm usually not crazy about tour trip cos the schedules are so hectic and there's hardly enuff time to shop. This trip is no different...looking at the itinerary, it seems like the group is going to a gazillion places within a short time span. But hey, who am I to complain...after all, expenses for this trip are all paid for....double yay!! I only need to bring moolahs for shopping....triple yay!!!

I'm all excited and ready to go. Packing for a winter trip isn't easy. Lugging around all those heavy clothings isn't gonna be easy either. That's why I decided to pack the minimal. Recycle clothes...that's the key. Hey, it's winter...who's gonna notice the same clothes I wear inside. Of course, undergarment must change la.

I've got all my sweaters, socks, thermal wears, jacket ready...and most important, my Timberland shoe. It's important to wear shoes with good grip during winter or else I'll look like a fool falling down on icy patches every few seconds...

Facing winter again will bring back sweet memories for me. I've gone thru 3 winters before...the coldness, the wind chills...which I hate the most. Am so looking forward to the cold weather again. But I've never been on a tour trip during winter so I don't really know what to expect. Let's just hope I'll have fun,fun,fun..and more fun.

I'm flying on Jan 12, 12.05am on Korean Airlines on a 7 hours 20 min flight. It's been a long time since I flew a foreign airline so I'm excited about this one as well.

Seoul...here I come...annyong haseyo

No comments: