RSS

Monday, May 4, 2015

Yes, I'm going to blog again

8 months came and went. I didn't blog as I said I would.  And since it has been a long long while since I last wrote anything, I actually forget how to log in or what was the email ID I was supposed to use.

In the past I focused a lot of my blog on gym stories..and then after a while I got bored of gym so there was no more interesting stories to write about. I guess I could blog about my travel trips to Siem Reap or Turkey but then I got lazy uploading photos and remembering what I did where.  Of course in between there was work.  When there's no work, I just want to plonk my lazy ass in front of the TV. Even if it means watching reruns of tv programs.

This time I'm going to write about my home renovations.  Yep, got myself a new studio apartment...a 735sq ft 1-bedroom apartment to be exact.  Properties ain't cheap these days. Mine cost me a bomb despite it's small size. The location is a stealer though but I just pray that no stupid Tom, Dick and Harry will be renting those available units.  VP is projected to be done mid of this year so I am starting to do some homework for the renovations. Budget is a constraint so reno will be done in stages. 

Just like my current place, I am going all out on neutral tones for the new abode. This time I'm aiming for more gray tones.  I've always like gray and will incorporate it into the style and decor.  Have a bunch of ideas in my head what needs to be done, what to buy, etc. etc. but it was just planning.  Visited a couple of home fairs but came out not booking anything or buying anything from the vendors. Going to all these exhibitions is great to get ideas and knowing what new stuff is available in the market but I feel even more confused looking at the vast amount of items out there.  Getting contractor contacts is already a headache by itself.

So, I'm all ready to document my reno journey with this new place.  Had my first purchase yesterday which I will blog about next.

No comments: