RSS

Monday, July 19, 2010

New interest at the gym

These days there are only 3 things that interest me...Pilates, Body Jam & So You Think You Can Dance show. 

Thanks to a friend who has gone addicted to Pilates recently,  I now find myself thinking more and more about this exercise too.  Of course, not to the extend of planning to be an instructor, like this friend mine intends to do.While I may not have obtained that elusive 6-packs, I am seeing a huge improvement in core strength ever since taking up this exercise 8 months ago.  People take years to master this form of exercise, so really I am considered a newbie.  Interestingly enough, over the weekend, a class member commented that I am very good in Pilates..ahaks.  There are lots more to learn but I do believe I am progressing really well.  I have been invited by the instructor to be part of her demo team this upcoming Merdeka holiday Pilates class. How's that for coolness??

I can't get enough of Body Jam, thanks to disco. The BJ schedule at the gym isn't doing me any justice cos for me, BJ is only 4 times a month. Never one a good dancer, doing that few classes makes it harder to improve. At times like this, I wish I am a passport holder so that I can visit other clubs.  Watching So You Think You Can Dance ignites more dancing sparks in me. 

It's Monday, so that means BJ later tonite..woot!

No comments: