RSS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Great midweek but weekend is looking exciting too...

Celebrated my good news with a triple gym class yesterday evening.  Traffic was that kind to me so I managed to reach the gym in time to catch the Disco track in BJam. Couldn't have been more happier.  The next class BPump was surprisingly smooth sailing, and BCombat, an hour later was great as well, though not as exciting to me as my first try at this new release. 

An valuer is coming to inspect my home later as part of my mortgage refinancing process.  Then I'm off to the gym again.  Thursday is usually my day off from the gym but today (and the next 2wks) I'm turning up to support a friend who recently became an instructor.

I have so many things to do that I really don't know where to begin. I think I need to turn to FreeMind to help me map my to do list.
For once in my life, I am on cloud nine.

No comments: