RSS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Channeling it all onto my board

Sometimes I wonder why I'm letting situations surrounding me get the best of me and stressing me out. Every bit of distressing news get into my nerves these days, as much as I try not to think about it. I'm blocking out as much as I can and trying to live my life the best that is within my means. I hate people who kiss ass, people who manipulate the system for their own benefits, people who take undertable money, people who use others for their own agendas, people who has no regards for others feelings...in short, I hate assholes.

I can't help it if friendship fails or unfairness happen at work, etc etc. The best I can do is to walk away from all these troubles or at least keep a certain distance. Priority now is me, myself and I. For that, I am making myself a vision board. Now, I don't know if vision board is something that is believable or some psychology in-your-mind thingy but I'm willing to give it a try. No harm no foul. Keep believing and good things will happen or in other words, Law of Attraction.

No comments: