RSS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bitten by home decor bug

Recently I have made a painful decision to drop a certain class from my gym schedules. I'm not sure if this is a right decision or if it will be permanent, but at the moment, I believe it is best to step away. As such, I now have more idle time on my hand...to do what, I have no idea really. Prolly further stamp my mark as a couch potato.

So, I'm thinking, why not daydream about how I want my home to look like. There's nothing like fantasizing over IKEA catalogues and home decor mags. In fact, I even downloaded IKEA's home planning software, which btw, is great to play around with, but unfortunately, their software does not include all of their home items esp. sofas and lightings.

I would like my apt to have a homey feel, a place I come home to relax in. Despite many years passing, I still do not own a bedframe nor a wardrobe in my bedroom. I'm thinking maybe it's time I actually go get one. Scouting around for the right size furniture (since my room is so blardy small for a master bedroom), however, is really not my cuppa tea. I am clueless and I can't make decisions.

I'm also thinking with more time to kill, maybe repaint the grills and doors as well?? Something that I had been planning to do since 2 years ago but the lazy syndrome got the better of me. I don't know how it's gonna turn out this time but one thing is for sure, I'm in the home decorating mood.

No comments: