RSS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

click click.........

Finally I got myself a new camera. Presenting the Canon Powershot S95.


I wanted to purchase a camera that can give me good quality in low lights. Read many good reviews about this model and decided it would be my choice of purchase.

The purchase came with 4GB SD Class 4, case and tripod. I had to top up for the screen protector. Also, got myself a UV Crystal Filter to protect the lens from dust. Unfortunately, the free case didn't really fit the camera but I didn't know that til I got home. Darn! Should have said yes when the salesman asked if I wanted to put the camera into the case after my purchase. I guess it didn't really matter actually since I had intented to get a different case anyhow. Besides, I don't think I want to go all the way back to the shop just to exchange a case that I am not going to use anyway. Now I got to find out how to get rid of the extra case. Selling it super cheap :)

Next step is to study the settings for taking photos manually....and of course, practice practice.  Here are some shots taken.....un-edited.
 


No comments: