RSS

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Not bad for a day's work..

Today I finally sent my car to the car wash after sending it to the workshop for maintenance services, which costed me a bomb. Noticed the dark clouds outside as I was waiting for my turn at the car wash.  I never have good weather on my side whenever I had my car washed.  Based on common sense, I probably should turn around and go home but then, my car hasn't been washed for close to 3 months.  I had decided that today was the day my car would get healthy and most importantly, CLEAN! It didn't help that the car wash was lacking some workers and so I wasn't getting the usual quality of cleaning. 

Anyway, upon reaching home I decided to do some additional cleaning and tidying of my car.  This turned out to be the best chore ever!....ahaks.  Not only was my car spic and span, I found cash in the glove compartment.  That's right, CASH..few hundreds!  I prolly had left that there a few months ago to avoid carrying too much cash on me, and had totally forgotten about it.  Now I don't feel that bad spending a bomb on my car maintenance earlier (not that it was unnecessary but still, it burnt a hole in my pocket).  With this new found fortune, I can pay off the credit card charge now, phew....

Awesome day indeed...

No comments: