RSS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's all about work..crap!

2.07am.......still working on a proposal due 4am CST in...that's just 3 hours away.  Emailing back and forth with the team in US. Been asked at the last minute to join in their conference call which was at 1.30am. Sigh.....how to dial in to a con call using prepaid line and an un-reliable hp la??  And anyway, why still doing a con call just 3.5hours away from submission time? The whole proposal should have been at a final review by now.  So, I completely ignore the request to dial in. Pretend dunno.

Now I guess I have to await further instruction on whatever last minute revision to be done....once they are done with their con calls, of course...god knows when that will be.  Decided already tomorrow will work from home or go in office after lunch, whichever, don't care.

This job pays me better than the old one but I think they ought to pay me even higher!

No comments: