RSS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Eating and listening healthy

Wow..this past 2 weeks I've been really putting lots of focus on healthy eating and healthy workouts. I've incorporated Pilates into my workout regimen, cut down on cardio exercise (that will mean fewer Body Combat workout, sucks), being more conscious of healthier food intake and I'm also istening to Jillian Michaels' podcast all the time now which I'm learning lots of stuff that I never pay attention to before. As she puts it "you might be thin but you're not healthy if you're not working out and you're not eating right....".

So, yesterday was the first Body Pump & Body Combat back to back classes for me due to the new schedule. I've not been to BC for a month so I wasn't sure if I was ready. Anyway, I did pretty okay in BP until we hit Triceps. Lots of kickbacks, lots, which I failed miserably surprisingly, considering that I had done that particular track sometime way back without too much difficulty. BC was equally bad. I was already tired by the third track and breathless by mid class. Somehow, having been absent from BC for a while, I felt like a little out of place in class yesterday. I may skip BC next week, maybe. Like I said, I plan to reduce on cardio.

Ok...back to listening to my podcasts.

No comments: